About Me

My photo
This is my Media Blog in which i am currently doing AS media. This will have all my work leading up to my final pieces on!

Tuesday, 7 February 2012

My Final Video

There are 3 scenes in my video...

Scene 1:
This is when Harry is confiding in Ollie because he is worried about a scary film night Ollie planned because he doesn't like scary films.

Scene 2:
This is afterwards when Harry is talking to another friend who isn't going to the film night and he's explaining the film they're watching and then Ollie comes in and tells him its time to go

Scene 3:
This is the film night and they're all watching the film and different things start to occur and one of them gets possessed.

In scenes one and two I've used natural lighting and natural mise en scene but for scene 3 I had to choose when it was going to be dark and when it needed to lighten up, I also used night torch and then i had to decide what I wanted in the room to make it more dramatic.
For Scene 1 I did the 180 degree rule so I changed angles on that 180 degree line and then scene 2 i stayed in one place and shot from their. Scene 3 I sort of stayed in one place but I had to move which angle I was facing to get the best angle of that part.

No comments:

Post a Comment