About Me

My photo
This is my Media Blog in which i am currently doing AS media. This will have all my work leading up to my final pieces on!

Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Feedback from Mya (professional film editor)

She didn't really get the storyline of my film to start with until I explained it and then she said I need to get straight to the point rather than dragging it on with unnecessary dialogue. She helped me sequence my film better, put it in more of a order that would make sense and help it get into the film in a way that introduces it well.

I'm getting rid of the whole beginning bit up to where the others enter Ollie's house, I am having a bit in the beginning but a small section where Ollie just comes in and invites everyone round his, this needs to be less artificial than it was before and a lot shorter. Harry then tells Ollie he might not come and Ollie says that he has to  come and that horror films aren't real, this only goes on for about 40-50 minutes so it doesn't drag.

She also said that I should put a title of the actors name just before they're shown and with some dramatic music so people can see who is who.

No comments:

Post a Comment